Thursday 11 July 2013

What should I get my boyfriend for Christmas?

spongebob videos on homestuck # spongebob # homestuck meme
spongebob videos image



:]]


We've been together for almost 8 months, and it's my first time having to pick him out something on my own. He's 21, he likes Spongebob, video games, movies, and music. I want to get him a couple of video games maybe because he has a PS3 and a Wii. Anyone got any good ideas?


Answer
A GOLD NECKLACE, DAT WUD B CUT3

How do I delete LimeWire videos from my ipod?




TheKrabste


Okay, I downloaded a whole bunch of spongebob episodes from limewire to my pc, because I make spongebob parody videos on youtube. I downloaded the episodes in .mpg format and now its on my ipod somehow, and it has a limewire playlist. I hate spongebob and I got it on my ipod. How do I delete the limewire videos without uninstalling limewire?


Answer
connect your ipod to your computer and open itunes
on itunes it should show you everything that is on your ipod
so, simply just click on 'videos' on the left hand side and the list of the videos should appear
highlight them all and press delete




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment