Wednesday 10 July 2013

My grandma is half Spanish, does it mean I have Spanish blood too?

spongebob 8 bit on Minecraft Trapcraft Mod - DUMMY STEVES, FANS, SPIKES, & MORE! (HD ...
spongebob 8 bit image



Brown H


If so, how much Spanish blood do I have?


Answer
O.K., Spongebob, on the outside you would be 1/8 Spaniard, but that disregards the fact that all Spaniards are mixed. About 20% of Spaniards have Jewish or Moorish ancestry. Add to that the ancestry from Romans, Phoenicians, Africans, French, Netherlanders, English and that 1/8 would be quite a bit less.

The only way to find your percentages would be to have a DNA test done. I used www.familytreedna.com, which does the testing for the National Geographics Genotype Program, which traces human migration patterns worldwide.

Is it normal for a teen girl to watch "Spongebob"?

Q. I love spongebob. I'm 13 and I only watch Family Guy and Spongebob.
I love them. It's hilarous. I know that Family Guy is a bit too perverted, but I sometimes watch it with my family, and I avoid the really gross episodes.

I watched Spongebob ever since I was 8. It's funny and random.


Answer
You are never too old to watch your favorite cartoon. I am 22 and I love to watch cartoons too, especially Batman and Pokemon. Enjoy your favorite shows, you are never too old to have fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment