Friday 12 July 2013

How can spongebob squarepants sweat, even though he lives under water?

spongebob questions on The Ultimate Spongebob Squarepants Quiz!
spongebob questions image



roberto


Basically what I covered in the title. I know
a bit of a rediculous question but I just got curious.



Answer
Have you sweat before while swimming?

No matter where you are, if you are doing something hard, you probably will sweat.

Plus it's a cartoon. Do sponges really walk, talk, have best friends who are starfish & squirrels, and live in a pineapple under the sea?

Is spongebob different in the new episodes?




Gabby


My bf thinks spongebob is taller and his voice is different in the new episodes.
Of course we know tom kenny still does the voice, but it sounds a little different in the newer episodes.
Can anyone confirm this?



Answer
Accident? What accident? What did I miss?

New Episodes? What new episodes? What have I missed?

SpongeBob? Still employed? How

Oh the questions!!!



SQUIDWARDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment