Sunday 7 July 2013

How do I re-put together my spongebob krusty krab legos?

spongebob lego on Lego Spongebob 3 Figuren Patrick Sandy Spongebob Rakete
spongebob lego image



Kaylee Joh


I accidentally broke my spongebob krusty krab legos and my sister threw away my instruction booklet.Please at least give me a link to show me how!Thanks!


Answer
Here you go - just select spongebob as the brand and your krusty krab set will be one of the items to choose from.

http://us.service.lego.com/en-US/BuildingInstructions/default.aspx

Have fun re-building!

Were can i get Spongebob legos for my cuz?




evy


Were can i get the Spongebob lego but it has to be the hospital? Please dont say Toys R Us because i checked and they dont have it there
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks



Answer
Heard of google?
It's the first link.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment