Wednesday 27 November 2013

Where can I watch this episode of Spongebob for free online?

spongebob bc on SpongeBob SquarePants Special 4
spongebob bc image



Hey Chic


I want to watch the episode where it is in the past (not the one where Squidward time travels, but the one where they discover fire and Gary is giant). It's my favorite episode but it never comes on. Where can I watch it?


Answer
search for "ugh" (that's the episode name, the name is "ugh" season 3 episode 9)

Or, just type in "watch spongebob ugh" and look for it

but, the easiest is this:

http://spongebob.nick.com/videos/clip/spongebob-bc-full-episode.html

enjoy

What is a good tattoo to do my brother justice?




swimmingfr


My brother died a little more then a year ago. I haven't heard from him in 4-5 years and I am still absolutely gutted about his death. I remember him telling me that he loved the Simpsons much more then Spongebob and when he died he still would. I remember him telling me that he would make Kraft Mac and Cheese for me and that'd it be the bomb. I remember him putting his hand on my heart..littlerly in car rides with my head on his left leg. always left. didn't want to make this q and a thing a sob story but what would be a good tattoo idea be to give him justice? i considered a simpsons quote with a simpson drawing and a bubble of the quote....or his initials and his birthday bc i dont want to mourn his death but celebrate his life...or simply his name.first name. plain and simple..but i want to make it special. i plan on only getting one tattoo and this is it. I want to make it special. no matter if it's a mistake, it's a mistake that i won't regret.. don't want to make it seem like i'm feeling bad for myself but this is how i feel. thank you for reading


Answer
Somewhere on your left side you should get his birthday. Like it it was January 1st 2000 it would be like 01/01/00 but then you could make it fancy in some different writing or get creative. Simple, classy. And it still honours him




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment