Wednesday 27 November 2013

Stores with powerpuff girls and spongebob?

spongebob 100 episodes on Hive Entertainment - SPONGEBOB
spongebob 100 episodes image



Ashten


Do you know any store that would have powerpuff girls complete series, and spongebob squarepants first 100 episodes? I'm trying to buy these for my twin neice and nephew. Junior loves spongebob and Maleah loves powerpuff girls and amazon has them, but i'm only 15, I don't have a credit or debit card, my mom wont order them for me NO ONE will D: Do you know anywhere like vintage stock that would have them?


Answer
Barnes and Noble for sure has Powerpuff Girls.

What is the bad word that spongebob and patrick say on the episode Sailor mouth?




*A*


I've always wanted to know what it is but not 100% sure. Thank u for all who answer!


Answer
I think it is the F*** work, becuase it is used as a noun as well as an adjective.

Examples from episode:



"Krabs is a F***er"

"Hello, Patrick. Lovely F***ing day weâre having, isnât it?"

"Hey, Patrick. How the F*** are yah?"

And, my favorite:

"Todayâs special is a F***ing Krabby Patty, served in a greasy F***ing sauce, and grilled to F***ing perfection. And donât forget to ask us to F*** the F***ing fries! Itâll be our F***ing pleasure."




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment