Monday 25 November 2013

What PS1 and PS2 games do you want released on PSN?

spongebob games on Spongebob Games - Toon Heroes - Free Toon Games
spongebob games image



Jeremy


I know this isn't the norm or intended use of Yahoo! Answers, but I'm interested to see what everyone wants.

For PS2 I would love to have some of the old Simpsons games back, like Road Rage, Skateboarding and Hit and Run. I would love to have the first two DBZ Budokai games, and Sagas. I aslo want a few of the Spongebob games released, like Curse of the Flying Dutchman, Battle for Bikini Bottom and the movie game.

I'm still thinking about what I would want for PS1.



Answer
Suikoden II. That is all.

How many credits will I get for a DS and DS games at Gamestop?




Jenn


I have the original DS and some games with it. Some lame horse game no one has ever heard of and a pokemon game. I also have some gameboy games I could give them and I was wondering how much and if I could give those to gamestop as well. I have a spongebob game, pacman, sims pets, sims bustin out, and Herbie fully loaded. Yes I know old games which sucks but I don't use them anymore and I just don't know what to do them. Any suggestions? Thank you :3


Answer
Gamestop doesn't accept GBA systems and games anymore now that those are collector items. With the DS games about 5-10 dollars each.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment