Friday 7 March 2014

how many seasons of spongebob is there?




I guin





Answer
There are currently 8 full seasons.
I believe they are in the middle of the 9th season releases.

When do you think Spongebob Squarepants will end?




Travis


When do you think the show Spongebob Squarepants will end (What year/how many more years)? Just in cause you didn't know they announced Spongebob will at least stay for its 12 season. Right now it is in its 9 season.
Please don't say things like "IT WILL NEVER END" or "It has to at some point." I know it has to at some point, I just wanted to know what you though.
\
Also, It didn't end yet, it still has new episodes coming out and they already have all the episodes from now till the 12 season planned out/in the making.
No best answers because this is like a poll.



Answer
Please don't say this to me. SpongeBob has gotten me through some dark times. I cannot accept that it will ever end. It must run...FOREVER!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment