Wednesday 5 March 2014

What were the answers to ABTD's interview thing?




HHHHWEE


I heard that Ashes Burned The Dino was asked (interviewed) I'm not sure what the questions, answers, and where to find it are. Or was it even a real interview?


Answer
Interests

Art
Culture
Humour
Television
Radio
Friends
Traveling
Computers
Internet
Gaming
Mobile phones
music
Fitness

I live

in a house

Colour of your hair
Blond
Do you dye your hair?
Sometimes
Do you use skin care products?
less than once a month
Do you use gel or hair spray?
Sometimes
Colour of your eyes
Blue
Weight (pounds)
108
Height (feet)
5'4
Do you have children?
No
I'm looking for

Friendship

How often do you go on a holiday?
never
When I go on a holiday, I go

by car
by plane
by bike

On vacation, I'm looking for

rest
adventure
culture
relaxation

I sometimes have to travel abroad for my job
No
How often do you play video games?
monthly
Favourite gaming type

Action
Simulation

Gaming Console

PC
Playstation 2
Nintendo
Wii
XBOX 360

How many hours do you sleep on average each night?
8-9h
Smoker?
I don't smoke!
How often do you eat fastfood?
less than once a month
How often do you practise sports?
weekly
What do you usually drink when you go out?
soft drinks
Cocktail
No cocktails for me!!
Favourite beer brand

I don't drink beer!!

Favourite non alcoholic drink
Coca-Cola
Clothing style

Casual
Trendy
Skate
Classy
Jeans
80's style

What are you wearing now?
Clothes
How many pairs of shoes do you have?
10-20 pairs of shoes
How do you go to school/to work?

on foot

Do you already have your driving licence?
I haven't gotten to it yet
Car interests

Fast cars

Favourite car brand
HONDA
Own car type
BMW
My motorcycle
I don't have one
Favourite motorcyle brand
Harley Davidson
With my mobile phone, I can

call
text
go online
take pictures
keep a calendar

Mobile brand
Samsung
I read the newspaper
never
Favourite newspaper
Other
How many pets do you have?
more than 5 pets
What kind of pets do you have?

dog
rabbit
fish

Favourite pet(s)
Dogs, rabbits, fish, cats, horses, etc.
Music style

Pop
80s
70s
Rap
HipHop
Rock
Hard Rock
Metal
Dance
Techno
Hardcore
Country & Western
Hardstyle

Favourite radio station
69.9 or 104.1
Best dj, singer(s) or band(s)
Demon Hunter , As I Lay Dying , The Letter Black , Skrillex
What kind of movies do you like?

Horror
True story
Drama
Cartoon
3D Animation
Musical
Comedy
Romantic movies
Science Fiction
Thriller
Action
Teen Movies
Mystery
Kungfu/Martial Arts

Favourite movies
ZombieLand , G.I. Jane , Finding Nemo
Favourite actor/actress
Jim Carrey
Favourite TV channel

Hallmark
Fox

Favourite TV shows
The Simpsons , The Secret Life of the American Teenager , Spongebob Squarepants , Pretty Wild
At what time do you go to bed?
12-3am
The most irritating question
Did you cut your hair ?
What do you do when you are bored?
Sing
Do you support any good causes?
Sometimes
I play the lottery and hope to get rich someday
No
Are you a do-it-yourself enthusiast?
Not really, but I do help out when necessary
My plans for this year are

start to live healthier
study harder

I love gadgets, so I have a(n):

DVD player
DVD recorder
laptop
computer
digital camera
video camera
GPS system
iPod
other

How often do you go to the cinema?
never
Do you go to night clubs?
never
My favourite festivals are

Other

Do you buy online?
rarely
My favourite books are

poetry
other

Favourite writer(s)
Edgar Allan Poe
Do you sort your garbage?
never
Do you have a boyfriend?
that's personal...but I can tell you I don't want one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment