Friday 29 November 2013

Funniest Spongebob Squarepants episode/episodes of all time?

spongebob pizza delivery on YouTomb - YouTube Video - Spongebob: Pizza Delivery, The Paper, Gary ...
spongebob pizza delivery image



Stephen


I seriously can't decide, so I will pick my top 3. 1. Pizza Delivery 2. The Camping Episode 3. The episode where Spongebob and Patrick have a beanstalk and they have a tiny house on top and Squidward climbs up and all 3 were thrown way deep into a kelp forest and Spongebob and Patrick start worshiping a conch shell. What is/are your pick/picks?


Answer
"The hash slinging slasher"!! :D

What, in your opinion, is the best Spongebob episode?




Blabba S


Reasons aren't looked down upon!
Mine is Band Geeks; a cartoon doesn't get better that. Funny, heartwarming, and Squid finally gets his day to shine! One of the best episodes in all of film, in my opinion, and I've watched and dealt with film quite a bit in my past. Others of mine are Chocolate with Nuts, Pizza Delivery, and the Camping episode.

What are yours?



Answer
Does the movie count? Because if it does, then that is EASILY my favorite. There are so many though...I like Chocolate with Nuts too, I like the Magic Conch, Band Geeks, the one in Sandys' Dome with the snow, the F.U.N.......too many really.
But I do agree, as far as film goes, the Band Geeks is close to the perfect episode.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment