Sunday 24 November 2013

what are some of the words that they say in the prehistoric spongebob episode?

spongebob ugh on ... Prehistoric Gary for a Walk..png - The SpongeBob SquarePants Wiki
spongebob ugh image



Screw you


I need to know for theatre I am playing a caveman and I want something else to say besides ugh. words like patar and spongegar and squag


Answer
No tobanga-doo?
Pooka

Teens: What is a stupid thing people try to make you feel guilty about?




Aurora; Cr


My older sister makes me feel guilty for wearing makeup and dressing nicely. She says that there is not point in wearing makeup unless I am trying to get a husband and that I look like an idiot. She is also against wearing makeup after you get married (total prude). I only wear a little makeup (mascara, a small amount of brown eyeshadow, and a bit of concealer.) She doesn't get that I just want to look nice and that there is nothing wrong with it. Ugh. What is a stupid thing people try to make you feel guilty about?


Answer
Sometimes I like to watch cartoons like Spongebob for the fun of it and my sister always tells me that I should grow up and watch shows people my age watch. I so watch shows people my age watch and there is nothing wrong with watching a cartoon once in a while >.<




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment