Sunday 24 November 2013

Where can I find episodes of spongebob schwammkopf to put on my Iphone/ipod?

spongebob app on Spongebob Puzzle Game for iPhone & iPad - App Info & Stats | iOSnoops
spongebob app image



lunar_dice


I'm trying to learn German and I always really liked Spongebob enough i have the earlier four seasons probably memorized xD So I thought it would be good to have it in German.

I can't seem to find it on iTunes anywhere, so does anyone know where I could find them? I wanted to find them before I go on a trip so I have something to do while on the plane. (both fun and productive)

Thanks.



Answer
Try YouTube.
And if you want to have the videos. Get this app as dot lock files and you can downland videos on dot lock files and watch them

If I remove apps from my Ipod Touch will it still save my progress?




S


For an example I have Spongebob Diner Dash. If I remove it, will it still have my saved progress if I decide to add it back on?


Answer
No, for most apps when you remove the app, it also removes all data associated with it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment