Thursday 28 November 2013

I need to make brown with red yellow blue green food coloring! HELP!?

spongebob cake on Coolest Kid Birthday Spongebob Cake Ideas
spongebob cake image



GonzosWife


Hi, I am making a spongebob cake and I need to make brown for his shorts. I don't know what colors I can mix to make the white icing I bought brown? Anyone know how to do this????
thanks a bunch!
i dont have any cocoa,

the color i need is regular brown like a football.



Answer
Do you have any cocoa, hot chocolate mix, or chocolate you can melt and mix in?

How to make a spongebob cake?




Kaligh101


I want to make a sponge bob cake for my friend. i don't really want it to just be his face but something more extravagant. please include pictures and or links!
it can be ANYTHING to do with spongebob



Answer
This website even has a step by step video! Good luck. I just LOVE Spongebob!

http://www.nickjr.com/food/cake_finder/spongebob_cake.jhtml




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment