Saturday 21 June 2014

what is the song on wizards vs. vampires on wizards of weaverly place?




Rosie ekat


On wizards of weaverly place when they have the dance off against the zombies what song are they dancing to.


Answer
First of all, no one is going to know that. I'm sorry if I got your hopes up because I've been there- sincerely sorry.
So no one is going to know. So, you have to think of ways how you can find out.
First of all, you could play over the song if you do this (or have TiVo)---
1. youtube.com, type in "wizards waverly place zombies part 1." Now how to see if it's real so you don't waste your time.
a. on the box with the time frame thing there is a little box that will say either a good thing like 7:42, or something like 0:34. u know what to click on.
b. you can see part of the description to the right of the timeframe. if it says, get the full episode at somewebsite dot com, you know not to click on it.
c. playlists. if it says part 1 but below in the playlist it has some spongebob clips best of or whatever, people are just putting down the "part 1" bull so that you click on it and they get views. (pathetic. gets me POed.)
or you can watch it free on sites like project free tv. its not actually project free tv dot com, i dont know what its called. just type in project free tv on google. its very trustworthy for watching that kind of stuff. but hear me- it doesnt say zombies episode or anything. you have to know stuff like "ep 05 season 6" or whatever.
so anyway if it has singing in the song, play it back and type in what you think the lyrics are. if the music has no singing, you should read all of that stuff i put above ANYWAY, because its dead useful if you want to watch a movie.
have fun XD

â¥â¥â¥ -Laura XD â¥â¥â¥

<<<Edited message below>>>

Sorry, forgot to put down what I meant by all that! Anyway all of what I put above was a strategy on how you can find the episode, watch it, and write down the lyrics. Then make a different Yahoo! question saying, "What song is this?"

I am almost POSITIVE that if you type the tv show down on wikipedia, you can find out losts of things about it. its useful for finding out what happens in an episode of iCarly be4 its aired and stuff. thats what i do. so anyway wikipedia might mention the song. have fun

â¥â¥â¥ -Laura XD â¥â¥â¥
(didnt i already put my signature down? hmm...)

Whats your favorite top 5 shows?




Joker


Mine is:

-Death Note
-Chuck
-Bleach
-Prison Break
-Lost



Answer
If these are your favorites, You sure are a lot like me
I would like to give points to TV-shows.
-
Death Note (Before L's death)-90/100
I have seen 3 time Death note before L's death. Afterward I don't fell like watching. Manga sure is good because of some funny moments, whereas anime lacks those.
-----------------------------------

Prison Break(First 2 season Except s01e16)-80/100
Seen first 2 season two times..According to me season 3 and 4 would get 50/100, But those weren't that bad.
------------------------------------

Sherlock 2010(Except s01ep02)- 90/100
IDK if it is just me who hated "Blind Banker" episode so much. It is not worth to watch, Because Sherlock can easily get killed in this episode, but thanks to idiot villain.
------------------------------------

Code Geass(season 2)-78/100
Season one was good too, But I took 1 month to finish that. One episode per day was enough. Season 1 got me into characters, then season 2 was brilliant. There is rumor that Code Geass is similar to Death Note. But I refused it, Death N. and Code G. both have different epicness. But there is a character like Light having a power to control someone. Ending is lame here.
------------------------------------

Bleach(Without all fillers)-65/100
It is way too cool anime, I liked some villains and main hero, But I don't care about Inoue and Chad. Actually I wanted those dead to make Ichigo angry enough to kill a villian...lol
------------------------------------

Samurai Champloo(Except episode 11 and 12)-60/100
I love this anime because of a good fighting animation. I didn't go so much into character but I liked it. Its one of my top 5.
------------------------------------

Detective Conan- 75/100
Of course! I didn't watch all episode, because there are too many. This anime is totally entertaining, A half hour would give you little comedy and little story then a crime then clues. You can solve it too before detective conan, Just pause the video and think. And if you failed to solve then see the rest episode.
------------------------------------

Highschool of the dead-****
If you love zombies show, then forget about Walking Dead. See H.O.T.D. you wouldn't regret it.
------ --------- -------- --

-
Spongebob Squarepants(season 1)-57/100
Normal comedy show, love mr. crab and planktons episodes.
------------------------------------
Fairly God Parents(Except Season 1)-55/100
Normal comedy show, love Cosmo and timmy's DAD, both having same idiotic personality.
------------------------------------
Family Guy-60/100
Adult comedy show, I was bored after season 4, But when I am out of TV-shows then started watching again. But I rarely laugh.
------------------------------------
WKUK-70/100
Adult comedy sketches, I almost laughs on every episode. I want more of them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment