Sunday 15 June 2014

SPONGEBOB QUOTE TIME?




C M


I anything can't do right since because pickles

NOW YOU



Answer
I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly. - Mr. Krabs

Squidward, you're steaming. You're like a steamed vegetable, only smarter! - Spongebob Squarepants

Next, I suppose you'll want me to go square-dancing with Patrick! - Squidward

Squidward, your ceiling is talking to me. - Patrick

Mr. Krabs: We've been duped!
Spongebob: Duped!
Mr. Krabs: Bamboozled!
Spongebob: We've been smeckledorfed!
Mr. Krabs: That's not even a word and I agree with ya!

Patrick: The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

SpongeBob SquarePants: Bye Squidward! Bye Mr. Krabs! Bye Squidward!
Patrick: You said bye to Squidward twice.
SpongeBob SquarePants: [grins huge, pauses, dreamily] I liiiike Squidward.

Patrick: Once there was an ugly barnacle, he was so ugly that everyone died. The End.

Isn't this great Squidward? Just you & me together for hours and hours and hours! And then the sun'll come up, and it'll be tomorrow, and we'll still be working! It'll be just like a sleepover! Only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!

Is mayonaise an instrament?

Spongebob And Tommy Pickles Vs DX and John Cena who would win?




stephen m





Answer
Sponge Bob and Tomym Pickles. Tommy Pickles is god, he can kick anybodys ass. Sponge Bob is underrated.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment