Saturday 21 June 2014

Spongebob Vs. The Big One?




nyazers


Okay, I just watched it with my mom and my little sister. I want to know what on EARTH this JKL character is... Everyone says he's a human, but I know he can't be because they are still underwater and he has no fingers and he has lines on his arms and legs like fin-marks... So anybody know what kind creature he is? It is seriously getting on my nerves.


Answer
he's just a really buff fish
remember this is a fictional show
where sponges and startfish talk to each other
so you know, they're fake

how do i beat spongebob vs the big one to get passed him?




Nathan


i have been trying to get past the big one with the face. and i have been trying to do all the tricks and go to the bottom. how do i get passed the big one?


Answer
just keep breathin.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment