Monday 16 June 2014

Hi I have a question about minecraft pe?




Ichigo


Ok I'm out of town with parents friends and gfs parents its a whole bunch of parents and stuff but anyway me and my friends in and gf r sitting in the whole room and we have are laptops and my Xbox and I was wondering can you play minecraft pe with pc and Xbox because I have a minecraft world on iPhone and I wanted to show them what I made so far what I made was a house like Patrick's on spongebob but in square a watch tower/office a farm a and a tree house but I was just wondering can we all connet to each or do I have to use my laptop to show them and one more question would it be stupid to get a bunch of sand and make glass and make a dome over everything I thought it would be smart to keep the monsters out thanks for your answer and sorry it's so long


Answer
On a pC, yes - xbox - no.

Is there any way to get rid of zombies, zombie villagers, skeletons and witches on Minecraft? 10 POINTS!!!?




Austin_Bir


PLEASE help me, skeletons, witches and zombies (villager zombies too) conflict with my religion and I NEED to get rid of them OR change them into something else. The more it looks like normal Minecraft but without those things the better. Thanks so much!!! 10 POINTS TO ONE WHO ANSWERS BEST. Thanks y'all.


Answer
Option 1: Turn the options to "Peaceful"

Option 2: Use the "Cute Mobs Mod"

Option 3: Enlist the help of Jesus's secret brother Dick Johnson (his parents must of hated him), who will help you find Gloin of the Iron Mountains. Once you find him, convince him to tell you where the secret energy source of Clydesdale is. WARNING you may need to offer him gold. Once you find out where the sacred energy source is, take it (by peace or force) and return it to the majestic pony's of Clydesdale. They will be sooo thankful that they will grant you one wish. However their power isn't strong enough alone to destroy those anti-religous abominations. You will then go through bikini bottom and meet up with spongebob. He will then take you jelly fishing, and you will have to catch around 5-10 million jellyfish so you can power up the cuteness generator of Clydesdale, once you power it up, A sacred Unicorn named charlie will appear and with the help of the ponies they will turn the zombies, skeletons and witches into cute bunnies, squirrels and chickens (not ducks).

Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment