Wednesday 15 January 2014

Where can I find that demonized version of the Spongebob squarepants theme song?

spongebob squarepants theme song on Amazon.com: Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song: Kidzone: MP3 Downloads
spongebob squarepants theme song image






My sister's religious friend won't let his kids watch spongebob anymore because he hears a hidden message in the song saying "come worship the devil with me..."

I'm curious and I want to know how to find that video on youtube.



Answer
Christians scared of Spongebob. LOL! That's priceless.

Am I right or wrong about this cartoon series?




In Darknes


In the theme song Spongebob Squarepants, is the person who sings it the same person who does the voice of Eugenie Krab?

I'm pretty sure it is, but my brother thinks otherwise. If you know for sure then answer it, but if you don't know then don't answer it. Thanks.



Answer
Sorry to tell you but you are wrong.

The song is sung by Patrick Pinney
Mr. Crabs is voiced by Clancy Brown.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment