Monday 13 January 2014

How do I make an artificial Krabby Patty?

spongebob birthday on SpongeBob : Uzuri Kid Kidz | African American Party Supplies ...
spongebob birthday image



husky love


I'm throwing my 5 year old a Spongebob birthday party, I want to let the kids make their own fake Krabby Patty. Like possibly with felt or some other craft supplies?? any suggestions? ( for those that don't know a Krabby Patty is a hamburger.) thanx


Answer
Cut out sponges for the ingredients, but to make it fun, get them to cut the stuff themselves or paint the sponges themselves, so its not just a 30 second activity. Also, dont forget to get them to put their names on them, because 5 year olds tend to get confused and forget stuff! hope I helped!

Where can i get a personalized spongebob birthday banner?




sarah


I want to get my nephew⥠a birthday banner for his first birthday, and i don't know where to find one. His birthday is in like 2 weeks. If anyone knows where to find one and has express delivery please tell me.

Thank you

Sarahâ¥



Answer
You can print spongebob birthday banner from internett : D
Use google to find it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment