Monday 13 January 2014

What is the dance move used by T-Pain in the Kiss Kiss music video?

spongebob rap on Gangster Spongebob Squarepants Videos - Gangster Spongebob Squarepants ...
spongebob rap image



Justin M


It is at about 1:34. He kind of kicks his legs out. I know its not the spongebob, so don't say it is. Its really bothering me. PLEASE


Answer
ask this over in music, rap and hip hop.. they probably have the answer there.

What should I get for my boyfriends high school graduation gift?




girlyy


He's very difficult to shop for! I made him a
Scrap book for our one year and a camo blanket for Christmas.

He loves to build things, he loves hunting, he is very serious about working, he loves sports, hates country music, he hates fruits and veggies, he is very cheap when it comes to him buying stuff, he loves Will Farrell, his fav shows are gold rush, bearing sea gold, moonshiners, and stuff like that. He also like South Park, spongebob, American dad and a show about animals. Nothing scary. He loves to try and rap. He doesn't really like school too much. He loves guns and snowmobiling. The jets are his fav football team. He loves venison.

Please any ideas!?! Has to be really good bc I also need to get a birthday present bc his bday if a couple days before graduation..



Answer
I'd suggest getting him a T-shirt because I find that they always seem to make good general gifts for guys:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/zozzy-zebra/collections/152823-for-him?order=top+selling




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment