Sunday 12 January 2014

What do you think of the programme Spongebob Squarepants?

spongebob laugh on Spongebob Squarepants | have a LAUGH
spongebob laugh image
Q. Well personally I HATE it. Its a stupid yellow sponge, with an annoying laugh, and an annoying voice. Basically he should return to the surface and DIE!


Answer
Its stupid but has a childish innocence to it & it keeps small children quite. My 2 yr old nephew loves this show - so does my best friend (25+ yrs old). She & I are giant kids. Once in a while, I will get a chuckle out of this show. Its still very stupid though!

What is the favorite quote from a TV show that makes you laugh but relates to something in reality for you?




Sinthyia


We all have a favorite that makes us laugh yet relates to something for us, what is yours? This mine..."This is not your average, everyday darkness. This is ADVANCED darkness." from Spongebob. I laugh at it but that is always how I felt when I was young and alone, it wasn't ordinary darkness there was something eerie about it. What is yours?
Or movie, OOPS, forgot that, sorry!



Answer
As Ralph once said on The Simpsons, "My cat's breath smells like cat food." We laugh at poor Ralph's simplicity, but it is simple minds that notice things that everyone else is too busy to pay attention to. And indeed, my cat's breath does smell like cat food.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment