Sunday 12 January 2014

How can I make my room more interesting?

spongebob baseball on ... spongebob baseball cap hat ride the wave nick spongebob baseball cap
spongebob baseball image



Adrienne


Hey everybody.....I'm a 15 year old girl and my room is seriously plain. I need some suggestions on how I can make it more interesting and less boring. I'm a very good artist, I love music, photography, baseball (red sox to be exact), and Spongebob. I already have pictures of my friends & family on the wall, so I need something besides that. How can I make my room more "me"?

Thanks!



Answer
I would paint the room a deep and rich color (if you are so inclined, make it red and white for your favorite team), add throw pillows which could coordinate with the walls and trim; add personal touches: something that would have meaning to you: musical notes, album covers or maybe some hand painted things that you could either paint and frame or could photograph or copy and put on your walls: Red Sox stuff (I am a NJ Devils fan and have a shadow box of pins from all the years that I have followed them); you could make up a shadow box with team things, ticket stub to a game, programs or sports cards, etc. Put up some shelves with personal mementos on it; school stuff, pics of friends, photographs that are meaningful to you; etc. When you walk into the room, you want to see that it is all about you and what makes you who you are. Color is the first thing people will see. You must be creative to be a painter and photographer so keep those things in mind and let it be known through the touches you add. I am sure you can make it very special! Hope some of these ideas will help you.

How much money do you think I would get?




kcashxyz7


I'm planning to sell these things to gamestop
A nintendo gamecube
these are the games I'm planning to sell
donkey kong jungle beat, with the bongos
Mario superstar baseball
mario kart double dash
pikman 2
spongebob lights camera pants
mario party 6
and smackdown vs.raw 2008 for the wii

how much do you think I would get for it, also can I go sell those things by myself or would i need a parent?



Answer
Why not try your local Craigslist before going to gamestop?

www.craigslist.org


You could get more money, and there are no fees or commissions with Craigslist.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment