Thursday 16 January 2014

What are some really fun DS games that don't get boring?

spongebob racing games on The Game of Life Spongebob Squarepants (IDWS) ~ GamingDownload
spongebob racing games image



raaach(:


I just got a DS and I need some games, mine are getting boring.
I already have Animal Crossing and Cooking Mama.

I like all kinds.



Answer
Final fantasy crystal chronicles- My favourite
Guitar hero - You can clock it easily but it's fun to play it again
Mario and sonic at the olympic games-Lots of choice
The world ends with you-Awesome
Cooking mama 2-If you already have number 1
Drawn to life-Normal version or Spongebob squarepants version (come in to)
Children of mana- :)
Super princess peach-Great 4 wasting time
Mario kart-Racing game
Browser-If you have internet, but if you do it has to use WEP key or it's pointless to get the game
Mysims-It's ok and pretty easy
Mysims kingdom-Newest addition
I think I put too much........

What one of these DS games should I get?

Q. -Mario Cart Racing
-Drawn To Life (Spongebob)
-Zoo Tycoon
-Super Mario Bros.
-Nintendo Dogs
These are all for DS. What are your favorite out of these games and why?What one do you recommend me getting?


Answer
I don't really know what type of gamer you are. I'm assuming more of a casual gamer. I can't see myself playing any of those games however the ones I would recommend more than others would be Mario Kart, and Super Mario Bros.

I can't see someone being entertained by Nintendogs for that long....it's a virtual dog. I, myself, don't find that exciting. The others I know almost nothing about.

I do, however, think you'd enjoy both of the Mario games and may open your eyes to trying some of the others. Just remember to go by your tastes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment