Friday 27 December 2013

Which Spongebob episode do you think is the funniest?

spongebob ripped pants on When i ripped my Pants- Sponge Bob Square Pants
spongebob ripped pants image



Lindsey


I think the funniest one is I Heart Dancing because of Spongebob's funny dance moves and then at the end Squiliam does it. What Spongebob Squarepants episode do you think is the funniest?? And please say why in your answers! Thanks guys!


Answer
It's a 3-way tie between "The musical Doodle", "Fry Cook Games" and "Ripped Pants". They have those things that just get stuck in your head like the musical doodle song, and the "I ripped my pants" line. Fry Cook is really funny just watching them be super competitive and so so stupid I can't help laughing.


do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-doo-doooo!

How long has Spongebob Squarepants been around?




Tara H


I want to know because I saw this commercial on T.V. about Spongebob having a 10 year anniversary.

Is it true? Has Spongebob only been around for TEN years? Or is the T.V. show older than that?



Answer
The series is set in the Pacific Ocean, in the fictional city of Bikini Bottom and on the surrounding lagoon floor. The pilot episode first aired in the United States on Nickelodeon after the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards on May 1, 1999. The "official" series premiere followed on July 17, 1999, with the second episode, "Bubblestand/Ripped Pants."

So yes it would be 10 years since Spongebob first started. Wow I didn't realize that it's been on that long. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment