Sunday 22 December 2013

someone who has been to kings island recently...(please)?

spongebob 3d racing on Bellen kapot prikken met Sponge Bob
spongebob 3d racing image



Just Me *s


i just have a few questions
i know they took out the whole nick rides :'( and put it Snoopy and the gang but.....

do they still have that water wild thornberrys ride (just different theme?
do they have any 3D shows? (they used to have spongebob)
and my brother wants me to ride "invertigo" it looks scary (on youtube) is it?



Answer
the wild thornberrys ride is still there but its called Race for your Life Charlie Brown
spongebob 3d is still spongebob 3d
invertigo isn't as scary as it looks but the first part where you go up is a little scary

all the nick rides are still there but the names and look have changed

Gameboy advance SP help?




Dylan


Back in 2nd grade I promised i would get my friend a Gameboy SP.And the only games hes ever had is a spongebob game cartridge. I never have had 70$ spare change but i do now. So im getting him this Gameboy and a few games and maybe some accessories.What is some must have things for him?


He also told me he wants some racing games and some 3D games.
I dont need your idiotic answers '' moo''. This guy has been my friend for 7 years.Plus how can you say to not spend 70$ on a friend and then suggest buying a DS for him?


PS Nobody likes a new user thats a big ass.



Answer
Okay, listen, you are gonna need a lot more than 70$ mister.
You have to keep your promise, too!
Here are the best accessories:
- A case
- Screen cleaner and screen protector
- Specially designed headphones
- Game cases
- Wireless adapter/Link cable
- Charger (MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST!!!!!!!!!)
And you can find great other ones

Some REALLY good and fun games are the ones I've had, here are a few:
- Pokemon (any version is great)
- Golden Sun and Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age
- Legend Of Zelda
- Naruto (I've heard it's really good)
and other ones are for you to explore!
Have fun, IM me if you want other suggestions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment