Wednesday 25 December 2013

Is the newer episodes of Spongebob Squarepants better than the old episodes?

spongebob gay on Is SpongeBob Gay?
spongebob gay image



Rannetta-J


I like the older ones because in the new ones, Spongebob looks more annoying than usual and have a different smile that don't look right; he also have a little difference in his voice that's annoys me.
The older shows have more meaning to it and a little more understandence than the new ones. The new ones may be a little funnier than the new ones, but the old ones have more ethusiasm to me. Do you think the same? Is it the new ones that's best? What's your opinion?



Answer
since a lot of 'older' people [young adults] watch spongebob, the show has become into something like family guy...
naughty, and spongebob seems disturbing now.

i was watching atlantis squarepantis, and spongebob says something like "bye squidward!" and then whispers in a gay voice "I like squidward".

is that inappropriate or what? not the gay thing, but the humor in the way he said it, is not for kids. The old episodes were clean and innocent.

How did you come to the realization that you were gay?




sunshinex4


This may be an ignorant question. I'm just interested, and want to understand. I asked some of my gay friends and most of them beileved they were born gay, but a few said they just preferred guys, and that it was a feeling that they acquired over time. So does it depend? When/how did you figure out you were gay?


Answer
I'd assume i was born gay, but It's hard to tell seen as I was one of those kids that wasn't really interested in anything other than spongebob squarpants until I was about 13 :L But as i got older I always just had little crushes on guys, it didn't just all happen at once. The defining moment for me was probably when my friend pointed to this girl with massive titties and when I looked at her I for some reason was more interested in where she got that stunning purse. :L




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment