Tuesday 24 December 2013

how much is it to download something on rock band 2 for ps3?

spongebob best day ever on ... City Paper: SpongeBob SquarePants / The Best Day Ever | Record Review
spongebob best day ever image






I heard there was a song that you could download(best day ever) by spongbob. How do you download it and how much is it?


Answer
Most songs cost $1.99 (many of those songs are part of track packs and can be gotten at a discounted rate if you buy the entire pack, about $.50-$2 less total depending on the pack you buy). Few songs are only $.99 each. The SpongeBob Track Pack costs $2.99 ($.99 for the individual songs).

First, your PS3 must be connected to the internet.

Then, you can go to the music Store on the Rock Band main menu, or you can go to the PlayStation Store > View All By Title > R > Rock Band.

How could I make a Gary the snail costume?




Katie


So a few I my friends from work were planning on dressing up as spongebob and patrick for Halloween and I said I would be Gary. It was a joke at first, but it turned into a legit plan lol. So I need to figure out how to make a really nice Gary costume. I can't find any in stores so I guess i have to make it myself. I want it to look good so im not sure how to go about putting it together. Any suggestions?


Answer
LOL, great idea! I'm not sure how to construct a shell, but you could hot glue a bunch of these mini Garys http://www.walmart.com/ip/TY-Beanie-Babies-Gary-the-Snail-Best-Day-Ever/17058944 onto yourself and be Patrick from the episode where Gary sleeps over Spongebob's house!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment