Wednesday 25 December 2013

How to make a certain genre not show up in suggested section of netflix?

spongebob netflix on Netflix just made family movie night easier! The video rental site has ...
spongebob netflix image



Tori


My ten year old cousin uses my netflix account a lot and it's kind of irritating to have to sift through ten pages of spongebob to find something I want to watch. Is there any way I can make certain movie genres not show up on the homepage with all the suggested content?


Answer
no there isn't

How can I download videos from other sites besides youtube?




eric_cartm


I need to download http://tu.tv/videos/spongebob-big-pink-loser

because youtube only has sped up versions!

I have tried all youtube download sites but I can't find any others!

Or if anyone knows where I can download this episode! Much Appreciated!



Answer
What software/website do you use to download youtube videos?
I, for example, use Audials to download online videos..dunno if youve heard of it. It works pretty great with websites such as Hulu or Netflix and obviously Youtube..I suppose you could look for your video on these websites as well.
Ah, and here you can find some tutorials on how to record/download online streaming videos from youtube and other websites, I think you could find it useful:
http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_stream_capture_music_videos_movies_from/start.html

Btw, I am also a SpongeBob fan :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment