Wednesday 25 December 2013

Poll: What is your favorite episode of Spongebob Squarepants?

spongebob hash slinging slasher on The Hash Slinging Slasher. . THAT' S
spongebob hash slinging slasher image



Lauren


I really like the old ones. My favorite one is when Spongebob and Squidward have to work late, and Squidward tells Spongebob a scary story. And the both of them are scared of the Hash-Slinging-Slasher! Hahaha


Answer
THE PANTY RAID

Has anyone ever noticed that when your scared, it seems like your favorite show is always on a scary episode?




Eric


It's not just cause its Halloween either. Usually when I get a little freaked out I watch T.V. but the shows episode is always on the scary episode! I went to watch Spongebob with my godsister and of course it had to be the one with the " Hash Slinging Slasher " .


Answer
Spongebob? With hash? What next?!
Anyway, it may just be because it's Halloween. If not, when you're scared you become kinda ultra-sensitive and usually the tiniestly creepy thing can scare you ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment