Saturday 24 May 2014

Why didn't anyone tell me the zombie apocalypse started?!!?




Beardog


I just killed three of them on my way home from the grocery store, and a guy in a Spongebob suit with a clown wig on. I would have picked up some canned food if I knew!!


Answer
How woulld I know? I am around them most days of the year. Why is it that when you are hospitalized you look dead,before we have our way with you,even though you are sleeping better and eating better then you have for years? I suppose you want to become a zombie just so you can bite a Nurse(sure,take out all your problems on us right?)You can always blame it on the medication

How is that game called?




Teddy


I forgot the name of this game that i really want to try it out. Its relatively old. Its about a team of 4 or 5 i dont remember. And they are sent in an abandomned town or whatsoever and they face zombies and other strange creatures. Its a horror game. And when you play you can immidietly switch between the characters. Like I said, its a horror game with i think jumpscared, dark and creepy environment, night i guess. Well please tell me the name if you know anything about it :)
The game is old. And a team of 4 or 5. In an abandomned town in the desert i think. And you can switch through characters at the same time while playing
And not Resident evil, nor L4d, nor fear. None of these popular games.
theyre not really zombies they're like mad creatures walking around surprisingly thrying to attack when you least expect them to
and all that madness is comming from some dark magic shit



Answer
spongebob




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment