Friday 23 May 2014

My grandma is half Spanish, does it mean I have Spanish blood too?




Brown H


If so, how much Spanish blood do I have?


Answer
O.K., Spongebob, on the outside you would be 1/8 Spaniard, but that disregards the fact that all Spaniards are mixed. About 20% of Spaniards have Jewish or Moorish ancestry. Add to that the ancestry from Romans, Phoenicians, Africans, French, Netherlanders, English and that 1/8 would be quite a bit less.

The only way to find your percentages would be to have a DNA test done. I used www.familytreedna.com, which does the testing for the National Geographics Genotype Program, which traces human migration patterns worldwide.

Don't you think she is too old for this?




*Jadee*


There is this girl that I used to be really good friends with, but not so much anymore. Well anyway we were taking a friend compatibility test.. One question was who is your favorite band? and she said the Jonas Brothers, One was What is your favorite show? and she said Spongebob, and what is your favorite brand? she said Limited Too... this girl is 15 years old! Her answers might seem logical for an 11 year old! She is very immature, and not just because of that... Don't you think she is too old for that stuff? Thanks, and have a good night =]



And to prove my point, the suggested category was Toddler and Pre schooler!
Im 15, and I watch Spongebob occasionally, but its definitely not my favorite show! And im not trying to judge her, I just think that she is too old to like stuff like that. She goes around singing the dora theme song all the time! She is very immature for her age. She gets mad over the stupidest things! Idk it just bothers me...
Im seriously not trying to judge her at all! I mean what ever floats ur boat! But I really do think that she is a little old. And this is not why im not friends with her anymore....



Answer
Haha. The suggested category. Wow, yeah. She does sound a bit too old. I mean, I still watch Spongebob, but that's me :) And the Jonas Brothers? ((throws up)) Limited Too. I was shopping there when I was 8-11 years old. Yeah, it does sound like she is a little immature. ^.^ Nighty




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment