Monday 19 May 2014

Need funny/cute gifs?




Evlwolf


So my fiance's birthday is tomorrow, and as a little joke, I'd like to give him 22 birthday "gifs."

If you have links to any funny and/or adorable gifs, I'd love it if you could share them here. I'll give the best answer to the best gifs. I'd prefer links to individual gifs rather than to gif galleries, because I want your recommendations!

Thanks to all who contribute!



Answer
http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/14-best-spongebob-gifs
Sorry to have a gallery like this.

I particularly like "handsome squidward." Sometimes I will watch this gif for hours on end and contemplate the meaning of life.

Looking for videos to make into gifs, and also, how many frames should I have roughly in each gif?




The Person


Hi!
I was looking for some videos/movies/trailers to make into a gif. I need something that looks like it never stops. Any is fine though. Just make sure it's PG-13 :)

Also, how many frames should I have in each gif? Roughly I mean.



Answer
GIFs can have any number of frames, based on the length of the GIF loop and the interval. Some fairly good GIFs from Spongebob episodes have been made.
I'll give an example for the first answer:
If you want a 10 second GIF, and you have 10 frames per second (100ms interval), you want 100 frames to fill in the time.
Second answer Spongebob GIFs can be found here: http://spongegifs.tumblr.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment