Tuesday 20 May 2014

Spongebob Squarepants?




Ruth V


Is this a good cartoon for kids?
I have a 5 year old who loves it!



Answer
Spongebob is VERY good for kids. My 6 year old brother watches it 24/7. (We have it recorded on our T.V) As a matter of fact, he's watching it right now!

For the SpongeBob Squarepants fans only!?




Not On Dis


In honor of Best Day Ever, a 24 hour marathon that airs Nov 9- what's your favorite episode? Vote for your faves at nick.com/bestdayever
I have so many but if I had to pick one off the top of my head,it would be the campfire song and squidville.



Answer
Ohh spongebob is great, but to chose my favorite i think i would have to go with the one where spongebob and patrick have an imaginary box and squidward keeps interupting them to see whats inside... onther one I really like is the one where spongebob and patrick play on the hooks and at the end of the episode he is stripped naked from the hook. But thanks for the heads up on the 24 hour marathon of spongebob, i cant wait!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment