Thursday 15 May 2014

Anyone else have the Spongebob ripped pants song stuck in their head?




Sputternik


I do and it's just stupid
I haven't watched that show in months and this kind of sh*t still happens. Also, Y!A is eatin' up my life and I can't do anything about it. Damn



Answer
Yes! Oh my god yes! I thought I was the only one!!!

"I thought that I had everybody by my side... But then I blue it all sky, and now she won't even give me a passing glance because I ripped.. My pants! When big Larry came just to put him down spongebob turned into a clown... And no one ever wants to dance with a fool who ripped his pants!"

I know I shouldn't mopp around I shouldn't curse but her pain feels so much worse... And wineding up with no one is a lot less fun than a burn from the sun... Or sand in your buns!

XD

You know the rest! The song is actually kind of catchy! Also my shiny teeth and me!

Ripped my pants - Spongebob - where is it from? (10 points for answer!)?




Joe R


Is the "Ripped my pants" song from Spongebob "ripped" (forget the pun) from a different song? Kinda like the Goofy Goober one? Cause I really like the tune, just not the lyrics. Also, for some reason it sounds a lot like the Beach Boys. O.o


Anyways, can you tell me?



Answer
There is no official answer to this question, but most Spongebob fans agree that if it wasn't outright modeled after a Beach Boys song it was definitely heavily inspired by one. Many people believe it's based off of "Be True to Your School" or "I Get Around" and some even think it sounds just like "Don't Worry Baby" by the Ronettes.

From a strictly musical standpoint I've found that the chords in "Ripped Pants" most closely resemble those in "Be True to Your School" but then again there's tons of songs that have similar chords so this doesn't mean that that song was definitely based on any one in particular.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment