Friday 16 May 2014

How to put water in Spongebob Squirter?




Kippz


I got a Spongebob water squirter from a cereal box today and I couldn't figure out how to get the water in it. There's no instructions on the box and none that came with the toy. So does anyone know how I'm supposed to use it?


Answer
We got one too...and had the same problem! However, I think I may know the answer to this question! We are going to try to dip the end (with the tiny hole in it) in the water and draw the handle up! This just might draw water into it. Then press the handle down to squirt the water back out. This is the only idea that I can come up with, that just might work! Give it a try! Let me know if this idea works for you! Now, how to get the inside to dry out...I wonder?

Spongebob: Loveable water absorber or twisted squarepanted menace?




lost.in.lo





Answer
I think he is a little of both. Great guy to hang with but likes to dip his toes into the troubled water.

Check out Veiling Iris at www.myspace.com/veilingiris




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment