Tuesday 13 May 2014

why did spongebob's voice change?




Socially A


I looked it up, the person voice acting for the nig never changed. If so, why? the old voice was just fine. way better if you ask me. Actually spongebob was good till season 4.
in fact, I think all of their voices have gotten higher from what they originally were.
my guess is that when they up'd the equipment (animation, coloring, HD) the microphones picked up the voices differently... or they just naturally changed overtime.



Answer
I agree with you spongebob's voice did change but if you look at the other tv shows such has family guy, the Simpsons and so on they change too. I Think that's just how they think they would sound like or it would best fit they're character especially the Simpsons where homers voice changed alot from the old seasons

who really does the voice for spongebob?




J-man





Answer
Tom Kenny voices Spongebob, and Spongebob was created by Stephen Hillenburg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spongebob




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. I know im late here..but the voice change is so upsetting. From season 4 ongoing..it was never the same.

    ReplyDelete