Thursday 3 April 2014

What is that one song in Spongebob? lyrics and name of song please!?




amcheung10


The one from that episode where he rips his pants... the one where its like him and the other guys singing about their mistakes too.


Answer
ripped pants - spongebob

Spongebob: I thought that I had everybody on my side
But I went and blew it: all sky-high
And now she wonât even spare a passing glance
All just because I ripped my pants!
Losers: When big Larry came âround just to put him
down
Spongebob turned into a clown
And no girl ever wants to dance
With a fool who went and
ripped his pants
Spongebob: I know I shouldnât mope around, I shouldnât
curse
But the pain feels so much worse
And winding up with no one is a lot less fun
Than a burn from the sun, or sand in your buns!
Now I learned a lesson I wonât soon forget
So listen and you wonât regret
Be true to yourself; donât miss your chance
And you wonât end up like the fool-
All: Who ripped his pants!

Anyone else have the Spongebob ripped pants song stuck in their head?




Sputternik


I do and it's just stupid
I haven't watched that show in months and this kind of sh*t still happens. Also, Y!A is eatin' up my life and I can't do anything about it. Damn



Answer
Yes! Oh my god yes! I thought I was the only one!!!

"I thought that I had everybody by my side... But then I blue it all sky, and now she won't even give me a passing glance because I ripped.. My pants! When big Larry came just to put him down spongebob turned into a clown... And no one ever wants to dance with a fool who ripped his pants!"

I know I shouldn't mopp around I shouldn't curse but her pain feels so much worse... And wineding up with no one is a lot less fun than a burn from the sun... Or sand in your buns!

XD

You know the rest! The song is actually kind of catchy! Also my shiny teeth and me!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment