Saturday 5 April 2014

Name of this spongebob xbox game?




Allie Love


I know this is a silly question, but i think 6 or 7 years ago i used to have this spongebob game for my xbox(that broke) i wanna see if they have the game for wii, or gamecube, but i can't for the life of me remember what it's called. I do remember there was a part where spongebob jumped on krabby pattys, slid on sand with his tongue, battled a huge robotic sandy, and there were lots of robots in it!! Anyone know??? Thanks!


Answer
Spongebob - Battle for Bikini bottom

Does the spongebob squarepants movie xbox work on xbox 360?




Julian


I need to know this before buying it. And please don't just give me a backward compatibility list; can you tell me specifically. Thanks


Answer
I assume you mean the game? If so, then yes, according the compatibility list. Just google "Xbox to xbox 360 compatibilty list" then click the wiki page, then look for Spongebob the movie

If your talking about the movie, then it will work yes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment