Friday 4 April 2014

POLL: Do you think Spongebob is....?




Dream�fy


....creepy sometimes??

I mean, I was an easily freaked out/scared child, but I remember some moments in Spongebob that were..well, just plain creepy.

-in 'Procrastination' where Spongebob has to write that paper, the nightmare sequences were kind of creepy
- in 'Graveyard Shift' where Spongebob and Squidward have to work during the night...omg I would have trouble falling asleep at night because of that episode!
-There was another moment (forget which episode) where Spongebob says to Squidward "You and me are like brothers...only closer." And he lifts up his shirt to reveal himself literally connected to Squidward

I can think of plenty of others in the old eps, but the newer eps are not only unfunny, they're creepy!
Like one had to do with a car being friends with Spongebob and then it gets mad at him because Spongebob made a figure of Patrick made of meat (don't ask..) and another episode had to do with Spongebob and Patrick going to some kind of hillbilly hell.

I I think the show is able to get away with a lot of freaky things because the show has a light tone.

Hopefully I'm not the only one who got freaked out at SB sometimes, lol
I love old Spongebob though...1999-2004 was the best



Answer
Actually, I didn't find Spongebob creepy when I was a lot younger and I don't find it creepy now. It's one of my favorite cartoons. I guess you might've taken the humor a different way than intended. But it is weird, I will admit that.

Whats that episode of spongebob...?




Partycake


Its the episode when he ( Spongebob ) had to write a report and he kept getting distracted by like the mailman and like...feeding gary. Then in the end Mrs. Puff says that there gonna take a field trip to a stoplight LOL. Whats that epispode called? And were can I download it? Like Nick.com or something?


Answer
The name of the episode was "Procrastination." Try looking on http://www.youtube.com to see if the episode is there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment