Tuesday 12 November 2013

What age group is Nickelodeon typically associated with?

spongebob age on ... group of four year-old children who watched Sponge Bob Square Pants
spongebob age image



tbone_of_0


I know most of the TV shows that air on Nickelodeon have to do with junior high and high school aged kids, so I figured that those age groups would probably be the only ones who watched them. However, I have a couple of friends in their early 20s and I just recently found out that they still kinda like some of the shows that come on that channel, like Drake and Josh, iCarly, and George Lopez. Is that normal, or would you consider it out of the ordinary?


Answer
Well like 8 yrs ago Nickelodeon use to be associated mainly with little kids like 8-12 but im guessing as we that were in that age group at that time have grown up nickelodeon has to. Id say currently most ppl who watch nickelodeon are 13+. Probly the majority of them being early teens. like 13-15. Im 18 and i dont think i know many ppl at all my age who still watch nickelodeon all tho im sure there are some. I can say i know LOADS of ppl who watch spongebob which is shown on nickelodeon tho.

Is it wrong to have sexual fantasies about Sandy from Spongebob?




John Smith


I often have AMAZING sexual fantasies in my wet dreams about Sandy from Spongebob. I love the dreams, but I'm afraid I hae a problem. Is this normal. Please help!


Answer
Goddamn, boy! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? It might be leftover things because you get bored in your sleep, but it's spongebob for the love of god! And it's a damn squirrel! I'm 12, and i know this stuff even at my age, but it seems like you have some serious issues. Go see a shrink!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment