Sunday 10 November 2013

My roommate watches Spongebob Squarepants all the time, what do I do?

spongebob laugh on Spongebob's laugh with Spongbob and Squidward - YouTube
spongebob laugh image



Jon


We all have seperate rooms, but the walls are paper thin and I swear that is all he ever watches all day. At first it didn't really bother me, but the spongebob laugh and all the weird sounds are getting highly irritating, how do I politely confront him about it? I don't hate spongebob, I like the show, but hearing it around the clock is getting old. He should be concentrating more on homework and studies I'd think.


Answer
Just ask him if he could turn it down a little.

If it's bothering you that much then that's the best thing to do!

Just don't be rude about it and I'm sure he'll understand! XD

What is your favorite spongebob episode?




Sarah


Which spongebob episode makes you laugh even if you've seen it a million times?


Answer
My favorite episode is defiently the one where Spongebob finds the "cuss" words on the back of the dumpster at the Krabby Patty. Even though, i consider almost every single episode i see of this show to be a "classic".




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment