Sunday 10 November 2013

Who animated the spongebob episode "Red Mist" or "Squidward's suicide"?

spongebob red mist on ... unrealized dreams.: Spongebob Red Mist! Episode Spongebob yang hilang
spongebob red mist image



utusakeros


After my friend told me to read "Sqiudward's Suicide" I've been interested in it. Even though it might not be real. But I did some more research and I found out that the animator who did "Red Mist" or "Squidward's suicide" was a Scotish animator and got arrested. I really want to know who did it and the story behind "Red Mist" or "Squidward's suicide" I dont know what the name of it is. Thank you


Answer
Those episodes don't exist, they were made as creepypastas (creepy stories made on the internet that may cause fear and paranoia). You should check out creepypastas, they're fun ^_^ I watch them regularly and I love them. Squidward's suicide creepy pasta: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOLNIwPeNX0

someone give full story of Red mist spongebob, and is it real?




anon


I'm too much of a wimp to see the actual thing. I heard stuff about the guy who made it killing 9 kids and using the soundclip of their screams in the video or some creepy crap like that. Anyway, can someone explain to me what it is and who really made it?


Answer
. Well, you can watch that episode at youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldnWyy-nnOU
But that's really bad video quality.

. And here's the description about Spongebob - Red Mist
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Mist

Carefully! LOL, just kidding :).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment