Friday 15 November 2013

How can I get my betta to go in her spongebob pineapple?

spongebob house on spongebob gingerbread house
spongebob house image



shelby


I bought a house for my betta's aquarium. It's a spongebob pineapple house. The door is wide enough for her to get in and so are the windows on it. But she hasn't gone inside, she just keeps swimming around it?


Answer
She should go into it in time. If she doesnt go in in a week, maybe buy some shrimp and weigh it down inside the pineapple. The really cool thing is, I had a betta fish named Sandy and I had a Spongebob tank. :)

What is wrong with my aquatic pets?




Tha 1


I have two goldfish, a sucker fish, an electric blue lobster, and 2 small fiddler crabs in a 1.5 gallon tank. I also have a replica of Spongebobs house in the middle of the tank. My lobster barricades itself in the pineapple with rocks, the goldfish swim around and seem to be normal but don't eat much. One fiddler crab has lost both its claws and all but one leg. The other crab always crawls up the filter or heated and hangs out above water. Is there something wrong with my pets?


Answer
Yes, there is something very wrong with your pets- unfortunately none of them are receiving the care that they need.

1. A 1.5 gallon container is too small for any aquatic creature other than snails.

2. Goldfish should only be kept with other goldfish, and they require spacious, heavily filtered aquariums.
- They are coldwater fish and so should not be housed with tropical fish like algae eaters.
- A pair can require 30-75 gallons depending on variety. (Fancy vs common/comet).

3. Algae eaters very in size from 1.5 inches, all the way to 2 feet in length. Even the smallest has a 20 gallon minimum.

4. The electric blue lobster/crayfish will try to eat the fish, and requires a 30 gallon tank.

5. Fiddler crabs are semi-aquatic and require brackish water.

Return everything. Tank included because it is useless.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment