Sunday 20 October 2013

What are the best episodes of Spongebob Squarepants from Season 3 on?

spongebob one krabs trash on Mensaje Institucional
spongebob one krabs trash image



brodiebruc


My daughter loves Spongebob and I want to make her a compilation of the best episodes - can anyone recommend what ones I should include? She has the dvds of the first 2 seasons so any from then on would be great :) x


Answer
I'm not sure if you want episodes from season 3 like in the title or from the first two seasons like in the details of your question, so I'll go ahead and tell you my opinion for all three seasons:

Season 1:
Ripped Pants
F.U.N.
Scaredy Pants
Squidward, the Unfriendly Ghost
Opposite Day
Walking Small
The Paper

Season 2:
Band Geeks
Squid on Strike
Pressure
Dying For Pie
Life of Crime
Sailor Mouth
Something Smells

Season 3:
One Krabs Trash
The Camping Episode
No Weenies Allowed
My Pretty Seahorse
Pranks a Lot
Sponge Guard On Duty
Rock-a-Bye Bivalve

Of course, this is just my opinion -- we all have different tastes :)

What does this saying mean: score one for the boys back home?




hello


I was watching spongebob episode snowball effect and I heard spongebob say " score one for the boys back home" what does this saying mean?


Answer
http://www.tv.com/spongebob-squarepants/the-snowball-effect--one-krabs-trash/episode/120600/summary.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment