Friday 25 October 2013

what paint colors do i need to create a spongebob bedroom?

spongebob wallpaper on SpongeBob SquarePants pictures . Images and pics of Spongebob , free ...
spongebob wallpaper image



Italian Mo


i want to create a spongebob bedroom for my 2 yr old. he has the bed collection now i want to paint his bedroom. What colors do you suggest ? i know blues but give me names . give me some ideas how you would create it or show me pics of anyone that has a room like that... thanks


Answer
Well, a Spongebob room would be an ocean blue. NICkELODEON HAS ITS OWN PAINT LINE AND I AM SURE YOU COULD FIND SPONGEBOB COLORS THERE. I have also seen spongebob rooms that have green algea and starfish (also with other sea things, one someone even made the pineapple house) on the wall. You would either need to be artisitc or know/pay somebody to do something like that. There are also Spongebob "wallpapers" to put around the top of the walls (The stuff thats like 6 inches high and goes around the top of the room, sorry but I cant think of the name right now).

Please help, how do I make a spongebob squarepants pinata?




wut


I urgently need to make a Spongebob Squarepants pinata, it seems hard. Please give me instructions, with every little detail about making it. I may reply late. Please & Thank You :D
anyone can answer



Answer
Use a box with toilet/paper towel rolls tape together to make Bob, then make a flour/water paste, use newspaper strips, dip paper into paste cover over the box, a couple of layers, let each layer dry between repeating. Leave a opening for the candy later cover this with masking tape, paint to look like Bob, they sell kid friendly paints in Craft stores or Walmart.

The paste should be slightly runny, but goopy enough to cling to the paper, also could use Wallpaper paste sold in hardware stores.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment