Tuesday 22 October 2013

How to get over a horror movie?

spongebob jordans on but NOTHING beats Hal Jordan VS. Big Yellow Sign, from Emerald ...
spongebob jordans image
Q. ok right now im really scared!! i just watched paranormal activity3 :(. i swear im freaking out. every noise i hear i start to panic. i even opened the pack of holy water my aunt brought from jordan. i bring it with me when i go to the bathroom, bedroom, etc. D: i also sleep with it. and at random times i sprinkle some in the air. my mom thinks im crazy and says its all in my mind but im really scared :(

HELP ME :'(


Answer
I love horror movies, but my quick cure for fear of movies is Spongebob Squarepants. No, seriously. Let's think about it. What is the least terrifying mind numbing cartoon on the television? Spongebob Squarepants.

I watched the Exorcist and had to watch Spongebob before bed every night for a week just to get to sleep. It's sad but true.

Spongebob Jordans??







Where can I order a pair of Spongebob Jordans online, my town doesn't have any big name stores, so this is my only option. THEY ARE REAL.
Ya'll who be sayin' they tacky and crap, it isn't you who wants them or who will be wearing them, I asked where I could purchase them, not your fashion tip



Answer
http://www.omarskicks.com/custom-air-jordans-c-72_188.html

they werent that hard to find, i just googled it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment