Saturday 26 October 2013

What should i get my little sister for her 6th birthday?

spongebob happy birthday on 18
spongebob happy birthday image



A Specific


She likes Hannah Montana a lot but she also likes Spongebob. She wants a build a bear,too and some drums but im young so i dont really know what to get her


Answer
Get her some mini drums, a hannah montana doll and a stuffed spongebob for her birthday, As for building a bear, well that's her choice. See how she reacts to the first few gifts and if she's happy with them, then take her to build-a-bear workshop as a surprise for later. ^^

What do you all think that I should do for my birthday on the 23 of this month?




yeshia_89


The reason I'm asking this is because I never had a birthday party and this is my 17th birthday. Please give me some good answers.


Answer
I'm turning 18 this year-- on the 25th of June. Although, I'm having my party on the 24th. I plan on having a cake, candy, and grilling out hamburgers and hotdogs for mine. I will also have games - since some children, will be attending this event. I'm not sure yet, what theme, I will do. I might do Spongebob, since I like the looks of it - and the kids love him. I'm not sure yet though.. I'm doing primary colors, for my plates - green, red, yellow, and green. Woohoo! Happy Birthday to you! And.. many more!

Ideas / Themes :

Spongebob
Hawaiian
Cookout at the Park (I'm doing this)
Pizza Party
Pool Party
Slumber Party (everyone come over your house and spend the night, possibly)
and others....be creative...do w/e you like!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment