Monday 21 October 2013

Why do Americans have such a big problem with censorship?

spongebob is gay on is spongebob a guy or girl? - Spongebob Squarepants Answers - Fanpop
spongebob is gay image



Ruben


I don't understand it! People are always complaining about what's on TV and general media. "Britney is always exposing herself and being a too racy. Spongebob is gay. Why do they have to say all those bad words? That video game is to violent." If you don't like it, don't buy it, hear it, or watch it. Turn it off! Is this really that hard? Thoughts?


Answer
I agree. We can sit and watch murdering, raping, violent movies and shows all day long, but if Janet Jackson flashes a boob, it's OH MY GOD! Seems pretty ass backwards to me.
Media/FCC would rather have us exposed to gore and violence and bad things, rather than something as natural as a boob. What kind of logic is that?
On the other hand, I agree when you say, if you don't like it, don't buy it/watch it/listen to it.

Does Spongebob teach kids to accept being gay?




Renee


A couple of my friends have been telling me about how Spongebob is a big metaphor for children to accept being gay. I think Spongebob is gay, along with Patrick. I think Squidward is straight, but I'm almost sure Sandy is lesbian. What do you think?


Answer
Nuh I used to watch Spongebob as a child and I <3 girls.

Oooh. I misread this question. XD I guess so in a way... maybe implicitly... The earlier episodes have hinted with Spongebob preferring "the ladies", but the later episodes have left me wondering.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment