Saturday 19 October 2013

Will you watch Spongebob's frozen face-off tonight?

spongebob face freeze on Watch SpongeBob SquarePants Season 08 Episode 31 Face Freeze Online
spongebob face freeze image



Freaky Fre





Answer
No, It's probally as lame as the other new episodes they have shown

Why is Spongebob so disturbing these days?

Q. It's just so frightening, I'm 17 and this show freaks me out. They've had some past episodes that were really crazy like when Squidward went to clarinet world or whatever, and when Spongebob brought home the new pet and it turned into a monster and tried to eat him and Gary, or the horrifying face freeze episode *shudder*. But I just finished watching the episode where Squidward and Spongebob get fused together and at the end, all the major characters get fused together into some gross beast! Like wtf? I like Spongebob in the beginning, the classic episodes, but now it's just so creepy and sick. I feel like making a petition to get those episodes banned from being shown on tv. If I had children I would not want them watching such grotesque things. What do you guys think of this? And why do you think it's gotten like this, because I have no idea.


Answer
It's turned grotesque because that's what kids are into these days. They're looking for things that will gross them out. If you watch almost any Cartoon Network shows, you'd see what I mean. Personally, I don't like them. I liked the older episodes when they were funny and silly but somehow tie a good message into them. But kids like to point something out to their parents and go "Look at what they just did, Mommy! They're gross!"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment