Wednesday 16 October 2013

Why is Spongebob so disturbing these days?

spongebob face freeze on SpongeBob.com | SpongeBob SquarePants: Super Spongy Square Games
spongebob face freeze image
Q. It's just so frightening, I'm 17 and this show freaks me out. They've had some past episodes that were really crazy like when Squidward went to clarinet world or whatever, and when Spongebob brought home the new pet and it turned into a monster and tried to eat him and Gary, or the horrifying face freeze episode *shudder*. But I just finished watching the episode where Squidward and Spongebob get fused together and at the end, all the major characters get fused together into some gross beast! Like wtf? I like Spongebob in the beginning, the classic episodes, but now it's just so creepy and sick. I feel like making a petition to get those episodes banned from being shown on tv. If I had children I would not want them watching such grotesque things. What do you guys think of this? And why do you think it's gotten like this, because I have no idea.


Answer
It's turned grotesque because that's what kids are into these days. They're looking for things that will gross them out. If you watch almost any Cartoon Network shows, you'd see what I mean. Personally, I don't like them. I liked the older episodes when they were funny and silly but somehow tie a good message into them. But kids like to point something out to their parents and go "Look at what they just did, Mommy! They're gross!"

When will these spongebob episodes air in Australia?




Someone


I read the air dates for these episodes for the united states but I don't know when they'll come out in Australia and I'm dying to watch them.
Here are the episodes:
â¢Spongebobs frozen face off
â¢The other patty
â¢The hot shot
â¢A friendly game
â¢Sentimental sponge
â¢Squidwards school for grown ups
â¢Oral report
â¢Accidents will happen
â¢Drive thru
â¢Sweet and sour squidward
â¢The googly artiste

That would be great if anyone knew when they come out or where I could watch them online.



Answer
simply type watch sponge bob online..if dat doesent help..go on youtube and say de name of de episode..it de episode is longer den 10 min..just after dat type part 1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment